Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ewen Chiawawa The Sequel

Hi,

For those who hoped that I had left this mortal space: I'm sorry, I'm not.
The last 12 months or so I have been focussing on Ewen Chia. In this period I have discovered his secret: just lie, cheat, ... and use a large mailing list to spam every living organism on our planet with his blunt lies.

I've counted his spam mails: every other day I got a message from him in my mailbox. And each of these mails contained a unbelievable offer! Or a fabulous get rich scheme (in most cases a 3 step multi billion dollar business).

But in this blog I want to draw your attention to his new wonder tool: CB Predator. It eats your wallet ...

I bought a licence 67 dollar ... to find out that it's all rubish.
The software is a kind of webpage builder based on a Clickbank product but the with the lousy quality from long before the internet was invented: IT SUCKS, IT DOESN'T WORK.

Even if it would technically work, I don't see how this tool could generate a single penny.

But who am I to doubt the famous guru Ewen Chia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home