Friday, December 29, 2006

New attempt to become rich ! (no doubt successful)

Hi,

Xmas time always brings new inspiration for born failurists like me.
Yesterday, I saw the light! THE LIGHT indeed (not the head lights of a train ready to smash me!)

I bought an article vault to load my web site http://www.knowhowshop.com/ with almost 1000 (thousand) articles. It must be clear for even the dumpiest reader that this is the way to mere gold. Yep, next time you'll read this blog it will be written by my own ghost writer, for sure!

I bought this article library for only $4 on Ebay. Whow this will be the best investment of the century, cause all these articles display my adsense ads.

Let's make a brief calculation: suppose that you and another 4 billion people visit my site and of course you click one of the adsense ads. If an ad on average generates 15 cents on revenue then I'll make 15.000 Ferrari's, 250 new houses, a brand new Paris Hilton Doggy and maybe a pair of new shoes made of genuine leather.

Be my guest!

Next time I'll be back with some breath taking results!

Eric

PS: Have a nice Xmas and Happy New Year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home