Monday, December 17, 2007

About Michael Glaspie ("Mike G")

Hello again,

Again it's a long time since my last post, this does (unfortunately) not mean that in the mean time I got stinking rich, nope. I'm going to disclose you a secret: I went under cover! Like Tom Cruise in MI, yep! Be my guest.

It was my intention to steal some get rich quick schemes from some Web Guru's . If you don't know what a Web Guru is: they all show up with a Porche and an manipulated Adsense account in some mysterious letter telling you that only 5 people will be allowed to enter there get rich quick scheme. And you're the lucky one to make them rich, not you of course, THEY will get rich by convincing idiots like me to spend some dollars in their unbelievable system. And these Guru's also have lots of friends (also with Porches, blond wifes and mostly spending their lives on a cruise), that thank the Guru for his wonderful advice ...

BUT NOT WITH THIS BOY!

I went undercover to get the garbage out.

Let's take one example Michael Glaspie, for friends Mike G.

I made the bold move to subscribe to his newsletter. Well after all not a newsletter, just a spam machine, hitting my mailbox twice a day with some new exiting tools (made by his friends of course) that will me make rich in no time. Unfortunately I have seen this tools years ago, tried and fried them. Ok, nice try.

But today I was shocked. Dear Mike offered me his mailing list of 400.000 victims to spam them with my sales letter, and this for the price of 2.500 USD. Of course a bargain ...

I am on his hitlist, a hitlist that he promised never to sell, use, ... except for sending my valuable advice. NOPE, Mike is selling my email address to whoever is willing to pay for his Porche.

Shame on you Mike G.

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog thanks for the info, We were going to join mike g´s program to promot our new business.
Will have to think twice now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home