Sunday, April 08, 2007

Adsense Money Machine continued

Hi,

In my last post, almost 4 months ago (yeah my experiments take some time) I disclosed my new brilliant idea to get rich quick. And guess what: NOPE!

I've uploaded about 5.000 articles to my websites, articles full of content that should drive all the search engine robots crazy. Ahum ... maybe they got crazy but my bank account didn't.

Well maybe it's still to early to panic cause indeed some of these 5.000 articles are being indexed by Google, Yahoo and others. So maybe I should not yet declare this yet another wonderful failure, but hopes are high that my oh so bright idea won't work. But that's what it makes worth living.

In case some of my dear beloved readers should have some ideas that I could try (Failure guaranteed!) you're most welcome.

Happy Easter

PS: for those curious about my money making sites:

http://www.knowhowshop.com/

http://www.productivitybooster.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home