Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Derek Gehl : Welcome to the Hall of Shame

I suppose you all know the one and only Derek Gehl (successor of the late Corey Rudl).

Derek is the Guru of The Internet Marketing Center IMC.

After subscribing to his mailing list and receiving 3 to 5 mails each week, I finally decide after 6 months or so to go for a trial subscription to his Search Marketing Lab.

According to Dereks announcements this would drive thousands of highly qualified NEW customers to my websites, without spending a PENNY! Well except some pennies, let’s say dollars to pay my subscription fee of course.

1. It took about 30 emails in 15 days to get my login data. Just to get in !! Even after these 30 mails they keep me sending wrong login information … They clearly aren’t used to get subscriptions, they don’t manage their own system, …


2. But worse: The content of the site was old stuff, rubbish … added value NIHIL
The free bonuses ahah … indeed free but even without my subscription these would have been free.


3. Finally I asked a question: “does Google Indexes Astore?” The answer should have been : “No of course not”. But the answer I got was completely beside the question.

Conclusion: they don’t even know what they are talking about so: Welcome to the hall of shame Derek Gehl and IMC.

Who’s next?

Cu

Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home