Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yep, got another one by the ba...

Hi,

Long time no see!

Some of my fans (douh!) probably thought I got killed by the web marketing Mob. Nope: I went undercover again to uncover another web marketing lie.

Ahah... and the winner today is the well known Simon Hodgkinson. Simon for friends, but he has no friends so just call him Hodgkinson (for some strange coincidence this is also the name of a mental disease ...).

For some months I was getting mails from SH promising me heaven on the internet business earth. So finally he made an offer I couldn't resist, he offered me "Attract Customers Like Crazy (48hr Special)" with a 50% discount ($18.50 iso $37) and, yes indeed, with an ironclad solid guarantee to get your money back.

"Would you like to get your hands on a simple, step-by-step, system that will help you explode your online sales and profits?"

This was definitely the solution I have been looking for since ... douh forever.

So I placed my order and started dreaming about my new pearl white Porsche ...

At first I didn't get the link to the download, but after sending an email request I got a prompt reply with the link and apologies.

Then the ebook ... to be honest I was afraid to start reading it ... suppose... let's suppose that it would work ...

Ahum ... drums please ... the book didn't contain any single useful tip at all. This was for sure the most lousy web marketing ebook I had ever read.
In summary it said:
1. Find a product
2. Find a market
3. Sell your product

Voila si simple comme bonjour ...

I was disappointed (well no so much), so I asked my money back and to my surprise I got it back in no-time.

Conclusion if you would like to get your hands on a simple, step-by-step, system that will help you explode your online sales and profits, than stay away from Simon Hodgkinson, not for 48 hours but forever.

Cu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home