Sunday, April 22, 2007

An update on my Adsense Money Machine

Hi,

Some 14 days ago, I created a new set of content based websites, by using some article vaults that I bought on the web (see previous oost).

Both of these websites (http://www.knowhowshop.com and http://www.productivitybooster.com/ were loaded with more than 1.000 relevant pages and of course with some adsense codes. In the meantime I ordered my second Lamborghini ...

I was quite sure that none of the search engines would index these pages. But to my surprise, they did anyhow. In less than 14 days several hundreds of pages were indexed. But unfortunately my ranking didn't change so far, in other words my sites don't show up for the keywords they were built for.

BUT ... there is hope ...

Maybe it's still to early but it looks like this time I'm pretty close to the jackpot!

I'll have to consider to enlarge my garage for my 3rd Lambo ...

See you soon,

Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home