Friday, September 16, 2005

All quite from the western front

Hi,

For the last few weeks I have been looking for new ways to promote my site, my businesses, to do what I like the most: create web marketing failures.

It seems however that web marketing innovation has died.

No new initiatives pop up, no new gurus, nothing. What is happening? Are there no more internet fouls to cheat?

It seems to me that small internet business is in transition, the hype is over.

Major reasons for this are the ever better spam filters and pop-up blockers, and on the other hand more professional fraud is taking over the business. Internet is losing it's attractivity for sellers and hence also for buyers.

Even big companies like Ebay, Google, ... will get in trouble as they are not able to beat fraud on the web. I wonder when Steven Jobs will launch its AppleWeb...

In the meantime I still wait for PayPal to refund the money they've stolen form me.

I'll buy you a drink as soon as PayPal sees the light.

Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home