Sunday, May 01, 2005

The ultimate tip for success

Hi,

In my never ending quest for new ways to challenge the web marketing state of the art, I have, to my own surprise, found a way to be successful. I have to admit: it was by pure accident.

What I did?

I bought a list of most expensive Adsense keywords.

Did you know there are keywords with a +30$ bid on it? Eg. everything that deals with 'asbestos' (yeah it's a legal business) seems to be most wanted.

To my surprise I found in this list some keywords that could be linked to some of my existing websites. So in no time I registered a new domain, bought me some hosting space and in less than a day I had a new website up and running. To get visitors to this site, I used a pop-under window on my running site. Guess what? In less than a week my investment got paid back.
It seems that I finally got the message.

In case you want a copy of the famous keyword list, just send me an email, it's yours for FREE.

Yours truly,

Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home