Friday, April 15, 2005

My bank account is going to explode!

Hi,

Last weeks I was so desperate that I started a new Adwords campaign to promote my website.
I even made a special landing page. Landing page? Doh? Well a crash page I suppose cause I didn't succeed to get a decent ROI. (Read next sentence very loud please) CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY I AM THE ONLY GUY IN THE UNIVERSE THAT CAN'T MAKE MONEY ON THE WEB.

But when all is dark and the world is against you, than indeed, you (me in this case) see the light:
I'm ready for a new investment: 3000+ Yahoogroups list, 1.250.751 emails a day, for a mere $6.50 (one time fee). This time I hit the jackpot, no doubt.

In the next few days you'll see my star rising. Before I forget I'll call my bank to increase the size of my account (Hello, could you please add some more digits to my account, cause I'm sitting on a gold volcano that is about to erupt!).

I'll keep you informed and keep your fingers crossed.

Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home